ISO 45001 Certification
HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT, ACCREDITED CERTIFICATION BY SWISS APPROVAL
ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 45001 is a first ISO standard for health and safety during occupation to the workers involved during work. Yes it is not new since we all know the existence of OHSAS 18001 to cover the same scope for two decades in which many organizational internationally successfully implementing and getting certified to ensure their arrangements for suitable controls against their health and safety risks to achieve ISO 45001 Certification.
So, whats new in in this ISO adopted standard to make difference.
The answer is ‘Proactive Approach’ instead of ‘Reactive Approach’ which has become obsolete in today’s era for any organization to survive. This ISO standard called OHSMS – Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
The ISO 45001 is consisted of two specifications:
– Risk Based Thinking
ISO 45001 sets itself apart from other health and safety standards in multiple ways:
- Company leaders required to consult with non-managerial workers or their representatives. Leaders need to demonstrate that they actively involved in the integration of the OH&S system.
- The ISO 45001 standard is more process-based rather than procedure-based. It incorporates the identification of risk and opportunities for improvement and includes participation and feedback from all interested parties.
- ISO 45001 allows for occupational health and safety easily integrated with other management systems throughout the organization, eventually becoming part of the company’s identity.
- Prevention emphasized rather than reaction. Prevention must become a fundamental requirement of the OH&S management system.
- When incidents do occur, compliant organizations should determine why the incident occurred and act to assure it does not re-occur. The management system should drive and encourage a continual improvement cycle and culture within the organization.
ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION
Swiss Approval International assures an accredited certification, giving to Organizations the suitable passport for International market, ensuring with accuracy and independence of principles and rules established via standard ISO 45001.
Contact us to assist you getting this certification for your value organization to grow by decreasing health and safety associated risks.