ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 22000 & 27000 LEAD AUDITOR
IRCA OR EQUIVALENT LEAD AUDITORS COURSES
Swiss Approval International, organize Lead Auditors Course for ISO 9000, 22000, 18000 and 27000 through affiliate authorized partners.
Course duration is of 5 days, totally 40 hours, and on the last day, exams will take place.
Lead auditor courses will enable participants to develop their knowledge and skills, to carry out first, second and third-party audits of complete management systems and assess conformity with the above mentioned standards.
All participants candidates auditors, have to fulfil the following prerequisites:
- Relevant work experience in quality assurance / quality control procedures
- Required education/qualifications related to the auditing field they are interested to apply
- Required audit experience as auditing trainees
Swiss Approval International expertise Lead Auditors, with strong experience in conducting audits in different sectors, will guide participants to understand both, operational and technical aspects of a successful audit performance.
The licensed organization IQCS Certification, in cooperation with Swiss Approval S.A., introduces the specialized seminar for “IRCA QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, AUDITOR/LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING IRCA Reg. No. A18021.”
The purpose of the seminar is to present and analyze the requirements of the standard EN ISO 9001 and to train the participants in the technical preparation and implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) inspection, according to the requirements of standard ISO 19011. Moreover, the seminar equips delegates with knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audit of management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and aims to enable delegates to solve problems and promote teamwork in order to improve effectiveness and increase the enterprise’s efficiency and reliability. On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).